Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6 11:13
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6 14:18
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7 7:8
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 15:17
Thank you for the outpouring of love, compassion, and concern during an especially difficult time. You are all the very best anyone could ever ask, hope, or pray for. Your thoughtfulness and sensitivity is wondrously consoling. You are Love. You … Continue reading →
August 2015 – LONDON – These days the world is a scary place to live in. If there’s not an asteroid on its way to obliterate us or terrorists plotting our imminent downfall, there’s the dangers of giant online data … Continue reading →
Our fall drive has arrived. If you’d like to make a donation to assist us to continue to meet our goals of bringing you the most relevant environmental and earthchanges news from around the globe, you can do so from … Continue reading →
August 2015 – PACIFIC OCEAN – From the air, the Pacific algal bloom doesn’t look like much of a threat: a wispy, brownish stream, snaking up along the West Coast. But it’s causing amnesia in birds, deadly seizures in sea lions, and a … Continue reading →
August 2015 – JAPAN – Multiple explosions were heard at about 1 a.m. local time at a warehouse at the U.S. army base in Kanagawa Prefecture near Tokyo. No injuries have been reported yet. Interesting to note, the US facility … Continue reading →
August 2015 – JAPAN – At least 75 people have been injured and a 70-year-old man is missing after a powerful typhoon wreaked havoc across southern Japan, causing widespread disruptions to flights and train services, power outages and the evacuation … Continue reading →
August 2015 – MEXICO – The Colima Volcano sent smoke and ash three kilometers into the sky in a series of eruptions during the weekend. There have been more eruptions at the Colima Volcano this week, sending ash and smoke … Continue reading →
August 2015 – GEOLOGY — Scientists at the Nevada Seismological Laboratory say there has been a “swarm” of more than 5700 earthquakes in northwestern Nevada since last July. They include 21 4.0 temblors. In 2008, the community of Mogul, west … Continue reading →
August 2015 – CHINA – Heavy rain fell Tuesday on the remains of a Chinese industrial site devastated by giant explosions, complicating clean-up efforts and heightening fears about toxic contamination as ceremonies were held to mark the disaster’s 114 deaths. … Continue reading →
August 2015 – BEIJING, China – Air pollution is killing about 4,000 people in China a day, accounting for 1 in 6 premature deaths in the world’s most populous country, a new study finds. Physicists at the University of California, … Continue reading →
The Western Church remains silent about the global Christian community as a whole. They are either blinded, or watching in silence while one Christian after another is moved toward genocide and extinction. Do they wonder or see the big picture? The dragon (satan) is working very hard... Read More ›
And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. Luke 8:14 (KJV) (Voice of the Persecuted) Let’s... Read More ›
God is exposing evil in America with a light. He’s opening up the layers and exposing wickedness. I mis-spoke actually on a previous post about Planned Parenthood. It was not different in the beginning. While researching Planned Parenthood, I discovered... Read More ›
Obama has repeatedly said that this is not our war, the Arab nations should form a coalition and decide this for themselves. He has ignored so much in His propaganda and has declared victory over the Daesh, while they continue... Read More ›
Every major theistic religion in the world encourages its followers to “Love God” which is usually expressed through religious rituals. Christianity alone tells its followers that “God Loves them.” This love is understood and enjoyed through a personal relationship with Him. God’s Love for us creates a Love for God which creates a Love for God’s ways. […]
Matthew was a Jew, a Levite: he presents Jesus Christ as the Messiah of Israel":the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. This first book of the New Testament plunges right in to establish Jesus as the Meshiach Nagid, the Messiah the King.
The Book of Proverbs could be titled, ''Wise Up'' and Live. Beyond simply obeying laws, this book focuses on leading an aggressively dynamic life, giving examples of proper and improper attitudes, conduct, and characteristics in succinct, penetrating ways. A proverb can be thought of as ''a short sentence from long experience […]
The Sermon on the Mount is the manifesto of our King and the platform of the Prince of Peace. And it's the Law! It goes vastly beyond the Law of Moses. It is the Ten Commandments amplified and expanded. It raises the law to the nth degree. As the Law of the Kingdom, it is the highest ethical teaching in the Bible. It will be the law of this world during […]
"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." - Col […]
Every week, from our broadcast studio in Reporoa, New Zealand, Chuck Missler and Ron Matsen take many questions that have been sent via email and propose some oppinions that attempt to address the subjects in question. Chuck and Ron delve into the holy scriptures as well as using thier combined professional backgrounds in the corporate world. Together Chuc […]
Recent breakthroughs in the fields of physics, technology and biology led Chuck Missler to update and re-record this wonderful study in Genesis. With over 24 hours of teaching, this verse-by-verse study of the book of Genesis has been one of our most sought-after and best-selling series in the history of Koinonia House.
For thousands of years most of us have either had or still hold to misconceptions, myths, legends, or traditions about Satan and the 'underworld'. Volume two of a two part series, this DVD deals with these and many of the questions you may have such as: What is Hell, Hades and Gehenna? How do Demons differ from Angels and what's their limitati […]
The Book of James focuses on the believer's justification before men. His robust epistle focuses on the practical Christian walk rather than on doctrine; it is directed toward a living faith. Faith is not believing in spite of the evidence; Faith is obeying in spite of the consequences.
Chipotle Mexican Grill has cancelled its Great Salt Lake Council's Utah Scout-O-Rama fundraiser due to the controversy surrounding the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay leaders and scouts. The restaurant chain was to provide food coupons, according to the The Salt Lake Tribune.
''What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the alliances of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him.'' (Henry Spaak: UN Speech circa 1957)
The Emmaus Road makes me love Jesus. Two reasons: 1) it paints a very human Messiah who can't pass up a (literally) once-in-a-lifetime chance to mess with His friends! 2) The Messiah Himself, barely resurrected, has a prophecy study with His followers. And what He told them every Bible scholar should know.
John Pemberton, Georgia pharmacist, founded the Coca-Cola Company on March 24, 1888 after concocting its signature product (which did, in fact, contain traces of cocaine) in a three-legged pot in his backyard. Pemberton claimed it cured diseases. Doubtful. But it did play a role in God's healing me. (Also in March, but a few years later).
* On Temple Mount, some see a dome and imagine an altar The night before she visited Temple Mount for the first time last year, Aviya Fraenkel was so excited she couldn't sleep a wink. * Russian jets in Syrian skies Russian fighter pilots are expected to begin arriving in Syria in the coming days, and will fly their Russian air force fighter jets and at […]
* Iran official: We will never end fight against Israel In third successive denial of softened stance, Khamenei aide says fighting 'illegal Zionist regime' is 'immutable policy'.* Turkish jets join US-led coalition in strikes against IS Ankara long hesitated to join fight against jihadist group, spurred on by recent attacks along Syria-Tu […]
* Sunni Muslim clerics furious over upcoming Iranian film about Muhammad A film on the life of the prophet Muhammad is expected to break box office records in Shi'ite Muslim Iran after its release on Thursday, but some Sunni Muslim clerics in the Arab world are already demanding that Tehran ban it. * China Intervened Today to Shore Up Stocks Ahead of M […]
* Is ISIS here to stay in the Middle East? - Differences abound on whether the group that has already outlived many expectations will become a permanent fixture.* First Translation of Khameini’s New Book on the Destruction of America, Israel - The first significant translation of the newly-released book, ‘Palestine’ by Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamei […]
* Russia, Egypt set to sign deal for nuclear plant, Jordan as leaders visit Moscow Egypt's Sisi, Jordan's King Abdullah, and Abu Dhabi's Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan are in Russia for talks.* Palestinians want to raise flag at UN headquarters As non-member observer states, Palestinians seek to raise their flag, as well as t […]
* Far-right extremists backed by "new Sanhedrin" rabbis - Following the administrative detentions of right wing radicals, the new Sanhedrin issued a statement of support of the radical right wing for "risking their lives for the holiness of the nation and the Land."* Israel should be annihilated, Iranian official says - The UK's Hamm […]
* Global shares nosedive on China economic woes The floor was buzzing long before the US market open. * WATCH: New equipment to offer IDF major technological edge New technologies will allow the IDF to conduct more challenging missions, while shortening response times in search and rescue operations.* Western Media Discovers '5-Star Gaza' Truth of […]
* Iran propaganda clip shows what a Muslim invasion of Israel would look like The chilling video calls on Muslims to unite for the "inevitable" destruction of Israel, which is to be "erased from the annals of history."* Ap Exclusive: Un To Let Iran Inspect Alleged Nuke Work Site Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to investigat […]
* Islamic Jihad shot rockets at Israel’s north on Iran’s behalf, IDF says - No injuries reported as four rockets shot from Syrian Golan, according to army; two projectiles land in Galilee and two in Golan, sparking fires* The sovereign state of Palestine that never was - "There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which, taken at the flood leads on to fortu […]
* Iran propaganda clip shows what a Muslim invasion of Israel would look like A new video disseminated by an Iranian extremist organization depicts masses of jihadist operatives from organizations including Hamas and Hezbollah just as they are about to march on Jerusalem. * Abbas not welcome in Tehran, Iranian official says Denying reports of a rapprocheme […]
A aide to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday dismissed remarks by British Foreign Secretary Phillip Hammond that Tehran has changed its stance on Israel, insisting that fighting the "illegal Zionist regime" is an ongoing policy of the Islamic Republic, the semi-official Fars news agency reported.
U.S. Sen. Jeff Merkley, a Democrat from Oregon, said Sunday he would support the nuclear deal with Iran, moving President Barack Obama a step closer to having sufficient backing to ensure the deal stands.
President Obama allowed today that Iran could decide "to break out" toward a nuclear weapon at the end of the 15-year deal his team negotiated. The remarks are a stark rhetorical shift from Obama's previous statements that the accord would permanently bar the regime from weaponizing its nuclear program. They give new credence to the opponents […]
China's government has decided to abandon attempts to boost the stock market through large-scale share purchases, and will instead intensify efforts to find and punish those suspected of "destabilizing the market", according to senior officials.
Abortion opponents are concerned that the controversy surrounding videos targeting Planned Parenthood might steal attention from a big, line-in-the-sand abortion vote they have been pushing for a long time.
First Donald Trump antagonized the Republican establishment with his proposals on immigration. Then he irritated some with his stands on trade and Social Security. Now Trump is preparing a tax proposal that will again set him far apart from the party's powers-that-be.