Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6 11:13
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6 14:18
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7 7:8
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 15:17
November 2016 – CHRISTCHURCH, NZ – A powerful 7.8–magnitude earthquake rocked New Zealand’s South Island on Sunday, triggering high waves and a tsunami warning as people fled buildings in a panic. The quake struck around 50 kilometers (around 30 miles) … Continue reading →
November 2016 – TEXAS – Some upper-income Texans are headed down below, not Australia, but in an large underground bunker complex. An investor group is planning for a doomsday scenario by building a $300 million luxury community underground replete with … Continue reading →
November 2016 – SIGN OF THE TIMES – In case of an election night Doomsday, preppers are running up sales of emergency survival food. While sales for “long term food” typically see an increase around natural disasters and elections, “this … Continue reading →
November 2016 – ROME – Increased activity below the earth’s surface suggests volcano just 10 km from the Italian capital is getting close to another eruption. A dormant volcano just outside Rome could be slowly reawakening, scientists have said, raising … Continue reading →
November 2016 – ITALY – A researcher has discovered a crack, which is ten kilometers long and is up to half a meter tall in the Italian mountain, which is just 40kms away from where a 6.5 magnitude earthquake struck … Continue reading →
October 2016 – ITALY – Italian authorities said on Monday they were taking care of more than 15,000 people left homeless by the country’s most powerful earthquake in nearly 40 years. Although Sunday’s 6.6-magnitude tremor did not result in any … Continue reading →
October 2016 – ITALY – A powerful 6.6-magnitude earthquake rocked central Italy on Sunday morning, injuring at least 20 people, in the strongest tremor to hit the country in more than three decades. The earthquake follows tremors last week and … Continue reading →
Two people were killed and six others when a man went on a stabbing rampage in Finland. The suspect, unidentified as of Friday night, was shot in the leg and detained by police, ending his spree in the city of Turku. “It was really horrible,” Kent Svensson of Sweden told CNN. “We were sitting on […] The post Two dead in Finland stabbing rampage appeared firs […]
Hillsong’s senior minister has come out in defense of marriage as Australia readies itself to vote. Brian Houston, the founder of the global megachurch, has issued a statement urging Christians to vote. This follows on from former tennis great Margaret Court’s stance on gay marriage earlier this year, when she vowed to stop flying Qantas […] The post Hillson […]
On average, just one or two children with Down’s syndrome are born in Iceland each year Iceland is close to becoming the first country where no-one gives birth to a child with Down’s syndrome. Pre-natal tests were introduced in the early 2000s, and the vast majority who receive a positive test have terminated their pregnancy. […] The post Iceland close to be […]
Hundreds gathered in Charlottesville, Virginia, Wednesday night for a march for peace, less than a week after a scene filled with hate and chaos. Participants held a candlelight vigil in honor of 32-year-old Heather Heyer, the woman killed when an attacker drove a car into a crowd of counter-protestors at a white nationalist rally. The […] The post Charlotte […]
A street preacher from Kent who was arrested after displaying a placard which expressed love for Muslims but strongly criticised Islamic ideology will not face any charges. Prosecutors have informed Ian Sleeper, who was arrested outside Southwark Cathedral on 23rd June 2017, that he will face no further action. Commenting on the decision, the 51 […] The post […]
If you’re on staff at a church or a leader in any way, you likely interact with volunteers on a daily basis. And unfortunately, you’re probably not sitting on an endless supply of volunteers. It’s quite possible that you’re looking for people every week to fill a hole left by a volunteer who’s sick, out […] The post The Six Communications Blunders That Loses […]
A van plowed into crowds in the heart of Barcelona on Thursday and Spanish media reported at least 13 people were killed, in what police said they were treating as a terrorist attack. Regional authorities said one death had been confirmed so far, with 32 injured, 10 seriously. But radio station Cadena Ser cited police […] The post 13 Dead, Over 100 Injured A […]
Christianity is growing in the despotic state of North Korea despite the horrendous persecution of dissenters, sources on the ground say. A North Korean defector who works with the country’s underground church said that people “no longer respect Kim Jong-un” and are refusing to worship the Kim family, as they were told to do in […] The post Church growing in […]
Fuller House star Candace Cameron Bure showed support this week for actress Leah Remini and her show “Scientology and the Aftermath.” Bure retweeted Remini’s Tuesday tweet, “Your support has made it possible for more people to come forward. We thank you. #scientologytheaftermath” Remini, who formerly starred on “King of Queens,” now allows former members of […]
One-in-four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide, the World Health Organization (WHO) has stated (www.who.int/whr/2001/media_centre/press_re […]
Here is one of those Victorious “whatsoever is of good report” accounts to cheer our hearts. This is a true story, for we know the “victim” personally . One of our friends works at our little local Post Office. ... Read More ›
Fan the Flame of The Gift received through a loving and obedient Faith and a daily walk with our LORD MESSIAH+. Our FATHER comes looking for FRUIT from those in The VINE of Life, HIS Beloved Eternal SON+. Those branches... Read More ›
I was quietly in the only safe space that is acceptable, and that’s in quiet contemplation with our Lord. Thinking about the state of our Country and the world. Brought on by demons of darkness, and what a non-functional society,... Read More ›
Many times in recent days I, as have many cried to the Lord. Lord I’m so tired, I can’t go on. It’s worse now than before. Evil is prospering and so are the follwers, while good is thrown out... Read More ›
Hammer of the Whole Earth, still the same ugly beast- See Marcel Cousineau’s article at rebelplanetdispatch.blogspot.com FOLLOW THE MONEY The betrayal of Israel by America is underway. The U.S. is showing its true colors, and who and what it... Read More ›
- Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel. Subscriptions ensure that you are always informed when new videos are uploaded, and its really helps us to bring you better content. - To subscribe to The Personal Update News Journal, go to: http://www.khouse.org/subscribe - To learn more about the Koinonia Institute, go to: http://www.studycenter.com
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 01:20 – Thank you from Cambodia 02:55 – Water Baptism? 07:12 – What is SWANSAT? 14:28 – Location of the Spirit? 19:24 – End with a Flood? 21:17 – Birthday of Jesus? 23:04 – Bigfoot a Nephilim? 25:17 – Heavenly Rewar […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 01:14 – Thus sayeth the Lord? 06:33 – Can we receive the “Mark” by force, or accident? 08:42 – Are we ALL called to Ministry? 14:09 – How do we find out WHAT our CALLING is? 16:32 – Who Authored Hebrews? 19:08 – Why […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 03:08 – Small groups and Conference 09:27 – Translation or Transliteration? 12:51 – Bottles or Wineskins? 29:17 – Kingdom NOW theology? 33:27 – Christ as OT Angel? 35:32 – 3 Days and 3 nights? 36:44 – The Apostate C […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 03:36 – Solomon as a Type of Anti-Christ? 07:05 – RFID Mark of the Beast? 09:33 – Why is Jesus a Rabbi instead of a Priest? 11:38 – Sunday Church LAW? 14:42 – Questions on the Bride of Christ? 17:43 – Who are the “H […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 03:15 – Help Repair Biblical Illiteracy! 15:07 – Strategic Perspectives Conference speaker linup 22:21 – Hate Crime Laws? More in-depth investigation than last week. 26:01 – Are there parts of Enoch inspired? 27:51 […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 00:45 - Why is the Flag Pin Unside Down? 02:48 - People unprepared in America! 08:33 - What is “Prophesy is Pattern?” 10:14 - Who are the Overcomers? 13:31 - The difference of Demons and Fallen Angels? 18:26 - Is Ch […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 07:33 - Mandela Effect Test for Chuck Missler 22:47 - Turkey Update 27:59 - Purpose of Prophecy? Not for predicting future? 31:13 - Dreams and Visions? 36:07 - Location of Eden? 39:14 - Loosing Salvation, Book of Li […]
This week, Ron Matsen and Chuck Missler have a guest on the show. Steve Lightle is involved with a ministry that specialises in bringing Jews back to the land of Israel. For more information on Steve or Ebenezer Operation Exodus, please visit www.operation-exodus.org. Tune in next week for the next QA session with Chuck and Ron. - Please SUBSCRIBE to o […]
TO AS US A QUESTION - firstname.lastname@example.org This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 00:50 - What is going on in Turkey? 15:49 - Will The AntiChrist come form Turkey? 20:30 - Did Enoch write the book of Enoch? 24:46 - What Rewards and Crowns can ewe earn? […]
Chipotle Mexican Grill has cancelled its Great Salt Lake Council's Utah Scout-O-Rama fundraiser due to the controversy surrounding the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay leaders and scouts. The restaurant chain was to provide food coupons, according to the The Salt Lake Tribune.
''What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the alliances of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him.'' (Henry Spaak: UN Speech circa 1957)
The Emmaus Road makes me love Jesus. Two reasons: 1) it paints a very human Messiah who can't pass up a (literally) once-in-a-lifetime chance to mess with His friends! 2) The Messiah Himself, barely resurrected, has a prophecy study with His followers. And what He told them every Bible scholar should know.
John Pemberton, Georgia pharmacist, founded the Coca-Cola Company on March 24, 1888 after concocting its signature product (which did, in fact, contain traces of cocaine) in a three-legged pot in his backyard. Pemberton claimed it cured diseases. Doubtful. But it did play a role in God's healing me. (Also in March, but a few years later).
* Massive US-Korean Military Exercise Coinciding With Rare Solar Eclipse Could Spark War On Monday, tens of thousands of US soldiers will simulate battles just south of the volatile border that separates North and South Korea, causing several world governments to worry that this huge multinational military exercise could inadvertently spark World War III.* I […]
* N. Korea Propaganda Posters Show US Capital Building Obliterated North Korea has just published a new set of propaganda posters aimed at harassing the United States that depicts the U.S. in flames and the Capital Building in DC destroyed.* The rise of Raed Salah, Israel's Islamist leader who wants Jerusalem at the heart of a caliphate The recently rea […]
* Iran will go to pre-nuclear deal stage 'in hours' if sanctions return: Rouhani TEHRAN - President Hassan Rouhani warned on Tuesday that Iran will quit nuclear agreement "in hours" and return to the previous stage if sanctions are re-imposed on the country.* Hamas-linked CAIR calls for destruction of every Confederate memorial Besides re […]
* Yad Vashem warns of Nazi ideology on display in Virginia Natan Sharansky also slams Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally, says 'there is no place for hate speech or violence in any democratic society'.* 'If they do that, it's game on': Pentagon warns of war as Kim holds 'Guam strike' briefing North Korea's leader, Kim Jong […]
* "ISIS out: Iran in" doesn't apply to Syria Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and the Mossad Director Yossie Cohen asserted separately on Sunday, Aug. 13.* North Korea crisis: South's leader in plea to avoid war South Korean President Moon Jae-in has called on his US ally to help prevent a war, amid worsening tension over the North' […]
* Trump-Putin deal imperils Israeli, Jordan borders The transformation of a small, strategic wedge of land between the Syrian, Israeli, Jordanian and Iraqi borders is going forward apace without arousing much interest - even in Israel, where it should cause the most concern, DEBKAfile reports. * North Korea says 3.5mn volunteers 'ready to retaliate aga […]
* Trump Threatens North Korea With "Fire and Fury Like the World Has Never Seen" The exchanges between North Korea and the US are taking on even more ominous tones as President Donald Trump takes a strong stand against a despotic regime that is responding with threats containing explicit nuclear threats.* Hamas considering replacing its civilian ru […]
* Perfect Storm: The Implications of Middle East Chaos In this major monograph, Maj. Gen. (res.) Yaakov Amidror studies the storms convulsing the Arab Middle East.* Blinded By Threat of ISIS, World Ignoring Bigger Danger of Iran, Warns MK Bennett [WATCH] Education Minister Naftali Bennett warned the international community on Thursday not to allow the immedi […]
* Gog and Magog 'Chaos' Appearing Now in Unholy US-Hezbollah-Assad Alliance: Rabbi American troops are en route to Lebanon to take their place in an unlikely alliance with terror group Hezbollah and the regime of Syrian President Bashar al Assad in a development that one prominent rabbi and a noted expert on Middle Eastern politics agree could be t […]
* To Ascend the Mount, or Not, That is the Question Last week, a record number of Israelis visited the Temple Mount.* Kissinger: End of Islamic State Could Lead To 'Iranian Radical Empire' TEL AVIV - If the Islamic State is destroyed, the situation in the Middle East could end up being even more dire with the emergence of an "Iranian radical e […]
A report on Channel 2 on August 15 provided images of a military construction site from an Israeli satellite near Qalaat Marqab. The report said this is likely a factory to build long-range missiles. The area the factory is constructed in near the border of the Tartus and Latakia governorates is one that is closely linked to other military facilities of the […]
Turkish and Iranian military leaders held talks on Wednesday over cooperation in the Syrian conflict and counter-terrorism, officials said, during a rare visit to NATO-member Turkey by the Islamic Republic's military chief of staff.
A Pentecostal church in Ethiopia has been ordered to stop meeting in a residential area, in the wake of a mob attack on the church, after which a church member was arrested for illegal activities that incited religious clashes.
The annual Ulchi-Freedom Guardian exercise is scheduled for 10 days beginning Aug. 21, and will include about 25,000 U.S. troops along with tens of thousands of South Koreans. The exercise focuses on defending South Korea against an attack from the north, and each year triggers threats and rebukes from North Korea. But it comes at an especially sensitive tim […]
The number of U.S. government personnel targeted by a mysterious illness in Cuba last year is greater than the Trump administration has publicly acknowledged, according to multiple U.S. officials who told the Washington Free Beacon the Obama administration may have misled Congress about the full scope and nature of the attack.
A white van mowed down dozens of people eating ice cream, window-shopping and enjoying the summer sunshine on one of Barcelona’s busiest streets Thursday afternoon, the latest vehicle turned weapon terrorist attack in Europe but the first in Spain.
Major media outlets this week encouraged people to speculate on whether President Trump is a racist and even commissioned artists to convey the idea that he is, but still fell short of generating a consensus that Trump is prejudiced against non-whites.
President Donald Trump has stepped up his attacks on Republican senators, an approach he may regret if he is someday impeached and the Senate has to weigh charges against him stemming from an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.