Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6 11:13
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6 14:18
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7 7:8
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 15:17
November 2016 – CHRISTCHURCH, NZ – A powerful 7.8–magnitude earthquake rocked New Zealand’s South Island on Sunday, triggering high waves and a tsunami warning as people fled buildings in a panic. The quake struck around 50 kilometers (around 30 miles) … Continue reading →
November 2016 – TEXAS – Some upper-income Texans are headed down below, not Australia, but in an large underground bunker complex. An investor group is planning for a doomsday scenario by building a $300 million luxury community underground replete with … Continue reading →
November 2016 – SIGN OF THE TIMES – In case of an election night Doomsday, preppers are running up sales of emergency survival food. While sales for “long term food” typically see an increase around natural disasters and elections, “this … Continue reading →
November 2016 – ROME – Increased activity below the earth’s surface suggests volcano just 10 km from the Italian capital is getting close to another eruption. A dormant volcano just outside Rome could be slowly reawakening, scientists have said, raising … Continue reading →
November 2016 – ITALY – A researcher has discovered a crack, which is ten kilometers long and is up to half a meter tall in the Italian mountain, which is just 40kms away from where a 6.5 magnitude earthquake struck … Continue reading →
October 2016 – ITALY – Italian authorities said on Monday they were taking care of more than 15,000 people left homeless by the country’s most powerful earthquake in nearly 40 years. Although Sunday’s 6.6-magnitude tremor did not result in any … Continue reading →
October 2016 – ITALY – A powerful 6.6-magnitude earthquake rocked central Italy on Sunday morning, injuring at least 20 people, in the strongest tremor to hit the country in more than three decades. The earthquake follows tremors last week and … Continue reading →
The Catholic priest abducted by the Maute terrorist group last month – in the early stages of its ongoing assault on the city of Marawi in the southern Philippines – is believed to be still alive, after his release was reportedly offered in exchange for the parents of the Maute group’s leader. Abdullah Maute, the […] The post Kidnapped Philippines priest ‘al […]
I’ve seen too many people in vocational ministry fail to launch. Perhaps “launch” is not the best term, because they may stay in ministry for many years. But they never seem to do well. They never seem to have a peace. They seem like they are always trying to prove something. I recently went through […] The post Five Terrible Reasons to Enter Vocational Mini […]
The thing I love about reading is that you never know where you’ll find creative advice. I was reading recently about the Christian writer and theologian Tatian who was a Syrian who lived in the second century. He was born in Assyria (Mesopotamia), and as an adult he journeyed to Rome, where he first discovered […] The post A 2,000 Year Old Strategy for Enga […]
Below is a very clever new ad on TV. Skoda is a relatively new brand outside of Europe. While it was founded in 1895 and is owned by Volkswagen, it wisely realizes that it cannot compete with the big glamour brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz and to a lesser degree, Volkswagen. What is so […] The post Don’t do life for the applause appeared first on My Chr […]
India, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan top the list of countries where religious freedom is under pressure, according to the Annual Interim Report 2017 of the European Parliament Intergroup on Freedom of Religion or Belief and Religious Tolerance’s, presented in Brussels last week. “Forget the image of a nice backpacking trip to the Taj Mahal!” said […] The post ‘ […]
The Catholic Church of Montreal will expand its pilot project that bars priests and church volunteers from being alone with children and requires them to provide digital fingerprints to work with vulnerable populations. Around 10 churches have been taking part in the pilot project, which was launched last fall. All churches will now have to follow […] The po […]
Dennis Rodman, the former NBA great, and friend of North Korea Leader Kim Jong-un, broke down in tears during an interview on ABC News. Rodman, who just got back from his most recent trip to North Korea, sat down with Good Morning America’s Michael Strahan, himself a former American football defensive end who spent his […] The post Dennis Rodman breaks down […]
PARIS and BERLIN – Muslim terror attacks across Europe have turned a once peaceful continent into a battleground. Could this be a preview of what’s ahead for America? Former New York Police Commissioner Bill Bratton says European-style terror attacks are coming to the U.S. Terror: It’s in the Quran “There’s no doubt about that whatsoever. […] The post Is Eur […]
Contactless card readers will be passed around alongside traditional collection baskets during a trial involving dozens of churches this summer. Around 40 Church of England congregations will try out the electronic hand-held devices in response to concerns fewer people now carry coins and notes with them. John Prest, national stewardship officer quote at the […]
The photo above is the latest addition to our family. As you can see we both look pretty relaxed. But it wasn’t always that way. This little girl is our fourth child. My wife and I thought we were done and dusted in that we have three beautiful children, the oldest who has just started […] The post Why you can’t buy experience appeared first on My Christian […]
Fan the Flame of The Gift received through a loving and obedient Faith and a daily walk with our LORD MESSIAH+. Our FATHER comes looking for FRUIT from those in The VINE of Life, HIS Beloved Eternal SON+. Those branches... Read More ›
I was quietly in the only safe space that is acceptable, and that’s in quiet contemplation with our Lord. Thinking about the state of our Country and the world. Brought on by demons of darkness, and what a non-functional society,... Read More ›
Many times in recent days I, as have many cried to the Lord. Lord I’m so tired, I can’t go on. It’s worse now than before. Evil is prospering and so are the follwers, while good is thrown out... Read More ›
Hammer of the Whole Earth, still the same ugly beast- See Marcel Cousineau’s article at rebelplanetdispatch.blogspot.com FOLLOW THE MONEY The betrayal of Israel by America is underway. The U.S. is showing its true colors, and who and what it... Read More ›
THIS IS A SHORT HISTORY OF THE CULT OF ISLAM. IT WAS STARTED BY A very bloodthirsty warlord who said that he spoke for a “god” who told him to kill all who disagreed with him, especially Jews and... Read More ›
- Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel. Subscriptions ensure that you are always informed when new videos are uploaded, and its really helps us to bring you better content. - To subscribe to The Personal Update News Journal, go to: http://www.khouse.org/subscribe - To learn more about the Koinonia Institute, go to: http://www.studycenter.com
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 01:20 – Thank you from Cambodia 02:55 – Water Baptism? 07:12 – What is SWANSAT? 14:28 – Location of the Spirit? 19:24 – End with a Flood? 21:17 – Birthday of Jesus? 23:04 – Bigfoot a Nephilim? 25:17 – Heavenly Rewar […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 01:14 – Thus sayeth the Lord? 06:33 – Can we receive the “Mark” by force, or accident? 08:42 – Are we ALL called to Ministry? 14:09 – How do we find out WHAT our CALLING is? 16:32 – Who Authored Hebrews? 19:08 – Why […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 03:08 – Small groups and Conference 09:27 – Translation or Transliteration? 12:51 – Bottles or Wineskins? 29:17 – Kingdom NOW theology? 33:27 – Christ as OT Angel? 35:32 – 3 Days and 3 nights? 36:44 – The Apostate C […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 03:36 – Solomon as a Type of Anti-Christ? 07:05 – RFID Mark of the Beast? 09:33 – Why is Jesus a Rabbi instead of a Priest? 11:38 – Sunday Church LAW? 14:42 – Questions on the Bride of Christ? 17:43 – Who are the “H […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 03:15 – Help Repair Biblical Illiteracy! 15:07 – Strategic Perspectives Conference speaker linup 22:21 – Hate Crime Laws? More in-depth investigation than last week. 26:01 – Are there parts of Enoch inspired? 27:51 […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 00:45 - Why is the Flag Pin Unside Down? 02:48 - People unprepared in America! 08:33 - What is “Prophesy is Pattern?” 10:14 - Who are the Overcomers? 13:31 - The difference of Demons and Fallen Angels? 18:26 - Is Ch […]
This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 07:33 - Mandela Effect Test for Chuck Missler 22:47 - Turkey Update 27:59 - Purpose of Prophecy? Not for predicting future? 31:13 - Dreams and Visions? 36:07 - Location of Eden? 39:14 - Loosing Salvation, Book of Li […]
This week, Ron Matsen and Chuck Missler have a guest on the show. Steve Lightle is involved with a ministry that specialises in bringing Jews back to the land of Israel. For more information on Steve or Ebenezer Operation Exodus, please visit www.operation-exodus.org. Tune in next week for the next QA session with Chuck and Ron. - Please SUBSCRIBE to o […]
TO AS US A QUESTION - firstname.lastname@example.org This week, Chuck and Ron discuss some more of your questions. If you would like to skip to a particular question, please use the times below: 00:50 - What is going on in Turkey? 15:49 - Will The AntiChrist come form Turkey? 20:30 - Did Enoch write the book of Enoch? 24:46 - What Rewards and Crowns can ewe earn? […]
Chipotle Mexican Grill has cancelled its Great Salt Lake Council's Utah Scout-O-Rama fundraiser due to the controversy surrounding the Boy Scouts of America's ban on gay leaders and scouts. The restaurant chain was to provide food coupons, according to the The Salt Lake Tribune.
''What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the alliances of all people and to lift us out of the economic morass into which we are sinking. Send us such a man, and be he god or devil, we will receive him.'' (Henry Spaak: UN Speech circa 1957)
The Emmaus Road makes me love Jesus. Two reasons: 1) it paints a very human Messiah who can't pass up a (literally) once-in-a-lifetime chance to mess with His friends! 2) The Messiah Himself, barely resurrected, has a prophecy study with His followers. And what He told them every Bible scholar should know.
John Pemberton, Georgia pharmacist, founded the Coca-Cola Company on March 24, 1888 after concocting its signature product (which did, in fact, contain traces of cocaine) in a three-legged pot in his backyard. Pemberton claimed it cured diseases. Doubtful. But it did play a role in God's healing me. (Also in March, but a few years later).
* Israel gears up for Jerusalem Sovereignty fight in UNESCO The diplomatic battle comes at the same time Israel is dealing with the American Jewish community over the centrality of the Western Wall as a global Jewish symbol.* Poll: Israelis have more confidence in Trump than Obama Israel the second most supportive country of the US, poll shows, Israeli Jews […]
* Latest UNESCO resolution targets Hevron, Jerusalem Israel scrambles to block PA-backed resolution declaring Tomb of the Patriarchs a 'Muslim shrine', denying Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem.* Iran unveils countdown clock to Israel's destruction, "Muslim world's top priority" Iran always couches its determination to destroy Is […]
* White House: Qatar Gulf row is a 'family issue' The US government has called the growing crisis between Qatar and its Gulf neighbours a "family issue". * IDF Power in Potential Hezbollah War 'Unimaginable in Scope' Israeli Air Force Commander Maj. Gen. Amir Eshel warned Wednesday that the Jewish state will strike Hezbollah […]
* Thousands of Palestinians Flood Temple Mount on Last Day of Ramadan Over 300,000 Palestinians flooded the Temple Mount in Jerusalem overnight on Thursday to observe Laylat al-Qadr (night of power), the last night of the month-long fast period of Ramadan, despite recent deadly terror attacks in the city.* Palestinians disappointed with Kushner meeting PA so […]
* Battle for Mosul: Destruction of al-Nuri mosque 'shows IS defeated' Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi says the destruction of an ancient mosque in the city of Mosul is "an official declaration of defeat" by so-called Islamic State (IS).* Saudi Prince Promoted as Heir to Throne is Hardliner on Iran "He's the architect of a s […]
* Report: Turkey stirring up tensions on Temple Mount Investigative report claims Turkey spending tens of millions in Jerusalem to gain foothold, stir up tensions.* Israel furious as UN set to host '50 years of Israeli occupation' event Minister Gilad Erdan appeals to UN Secretary-General Guterres to stop hostile conference scheduled to take place […]
* Christian Awakening to Temple Mount's Holiness Brings Prophesied "House of Prayer for All Nations" Closer Until now, the bloody battle for the Temple Mount has been fought between Muslims and Jews, but a new awakening among some Christians to its significance is creating a shifting pre-Messianic reality at the already volatile site.* UK: Hiz […]
* In first, US Military shoots down Syrian Warplane The US military said it downed the Syrian jet over Raqqa in a rare incident that marks a flareup in the war-wrought country.* Washington Ignores Saudi "Involvement in Supporting Terrorism and Terrorist Groups" Saudi Arabia is the second largest source of ISIS fighters from Muslim-majority countrie […]
* NUKING ON THE DOOR North Korea is now 'only one step away' from launching a nuclear missile which can hit America, US expert warns News comes as Kim Jong-un's rogue state continues to ramp up its weapons programme. * Islamic State leader Baghdadi 'may have been killed by Russia' Russia's defence ministry is investigating whet […]
* Islamic State in Philippines Recruits Child Soldiers, Promises Islamic Education to Poor Parents In a breathtaking interview with the local Philippine outlet Rappler, a former jihadist with the nation's Maute terrorist group recalls his recruitment as a child.* US shifts to reassure Qatar with arms sale, joint exercise After Trump signaled support for […]
The Supreme Court ruled Monday that a state cannot refuse to fund a church’s secular activities just because it is a religious institution, in a decision Christian conservatives hailed as a major win for religious freedom.
The Trump administration issued a rare, preemptive warning to the Syrian regime against launching any chemical weapons attacks, warning Damascus will “pay a heavy price” if it refuses to heed Washington’s red line.
The Supreme Court revived President Trump’s extreme vetting travel ban Monday, ruling that much of it can go into effect — and along the way delivering an implicit rebuke to the army of lower-court judges who’d blasted the president as anti-Muslim.
Senate Republicans must stamp out a series of fires to keep their Obamacare repeal mission alive this week, such as pinning down party holdouts and massaging arcane budget rules to appease pro-life activists and insurers.
Israel will not tolerate any violation of its security on any front, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Saturday shortly after the IDF retaliated against Syria for the firing of 10 projectiles onto the Golan Heights.
North Korea has carried out another test of a rocket engine that the United States believes could be part of its program to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile, a U.S. official told Reuters on Thursday.
Four Republican senators are demanding changes to a GOP proposal to repeal and replace Obamacare, and warned just hours after the bill was released that they "are not ready to vote" on the proposal until it is altered.
In a huge victory, a California court today dismissed almost all of the criminal charges abortion activists filed against the pro-life advocates who recorded undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts from aborted babies.