Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 6 11:13
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6 14:18
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7 7:8
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 15:17
November 2016 – CHRISTCHURCH, NZ – A powerful 7.8–magnitude earthquake rocked New Zealand’s South Island on Sunday, triggering high waves and a tsunami warning as people fled buildings in a panic. The quake struck around 50 kilometers (around 30 miles) … Continue reading →
November 2016 – TEXAS – Some upper-income Texans are headed down below, not Australia, but in an large underground bunker complex. An investor group is planning for a doomsday scenario by building a $300 million luxury community underground replete with … Continue reading →
November 2016 – SIGN OF THE TIMES – In case of an election night Doomsday, preppers are running up sales of emergency survival food. While sales for “long term food” typically see an increase around natural disasters and elections, “this … Continue reading →
November 2016 – ROME – Increased activity below the earth’s surface suggests volcano just 10 km from the Italian capital is getting close to another eruption. A dormant volcano just outside Rome could be slowly reawakening, scientists have said, raising … Continue reading →
November 2016 – ITALY – A researcher has discovered a crack, which is ten kilometers long and is up to half a meter tall in the Italian mountain, which is just 40kms away from where a 6.5 magnitude earthquake struck … Continue reading →
October 2016 – ITALY – Italian authorities said on Monday they were taking care of more than 15,000 people left homeless by the country’s most powerful earthquake in nearly 40 years. Although Sunday’s 6.6-magnitude tremor did not result in any … Continue reading →
October 2016 – ITALY – A powerful 6.6-magnitude earthquake rocked central Italy on Sunday morning, injuring at least 20 people, in the strongest tremor to hit the country in more than three decades. The earthquake follows tremors last week and … Continue reading →
As a renowned psychic joined the staff at a church in Atlanta, eyebrows have been raised. The Christian Post reports that Dr. Lakara Foster, a psychic medium and minister who holds a Doctorate of Ministry from The Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta, Georgia, has joined the staff of The Vision Church of Atlanta. In an […] The post Psychic joins […]
Fair elections are in danger of becoming non-existent in the U.S. And so is free speech. Why? You see, Big Tech companies are trying to silence and eliminate opinions the collectivists and socialists don’t like. And they are asking the government to help them do this by imposing regulations on all social media platforms to […] The post Death of Free Speech o […]
A British court has ruled that a National Health Service (NHS) nurse was rightfully sacked for offering a bible to a cancer patient. Sarah Kuteh, 50, was fired from her job at Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford, Kent, in 2016 for also encouraging the terminal patient to sing popular Christian hymn ‘The Lord is My […] The post Nurse sacked for giving cancer p […]
Last week, I encouraged Christian parents in California who had children in public schools to defy the law and pull their kids from the state’s extreme sex-ed curriculum. How did the Friendly Atheist’s resident Episcopalian blogger respond? According to Sarahbeth Caplin, I want these parents to teach “their kids that transgender people don’t exist.” (Yes, [… […]
A dramatic turning away from the Labor party over the course of the federal election campaign is a win for religious freedom and parents’ rights, the Australian Christian Lobby said tonight. “The policy difference between the two major parties on religious freedom was very clear, on everything from freedom for faith-based schools, to parents’ rights […] The […]
The Oxford Union has voted to oppose the ‘no platforming’ of controversial speakers at in-house debates. The society, which is made up mostly of students from the University of Oxford, voted by 224 to 49 to protect free speech earlier this month. RELATED: Oklahoma follows Arkansas’ lead in protecting college free speech Ann Widdecombe, an […] The post Presti […]
Gornath Chalanseth, one of seven Christians jailed for life for the murder of a Hindu swami in the Kandhamal district of Odisha state in eastern India, has been freed on bail by India’s Supreme Court yesterday, May 21. The seven – three of whom are Dalits, the other four tribals – continue to maintain their […] The post Indian Supreme Court orders Christian […]
As you’re probably aware, Israel Folau’s Australian rugby union career appears over after a three-person panel ordered that the Wallabies star’s four-year contract be terminated as punishment for his breach of the players’ Code of Conduct.[i] My purpose in writing this blog is not to criticise Israel Folau. I’ve watched some of the videos of […] The post Wha […]
The lawyer who defended a Christian woman who spent eight years on death row for blasphemy in Pakistan has been named as the Secularist of the Year for 2019. Saif ul Malook, who successfully defended Asia Bibi, was awarded the National Secular Society’s annual prize at its Secularism 2019 conference. The award was presented by […] The post Lawyer who defende […]
The head of NHS England has warned that medical cannabis risks “normalizing drug use” in the UK. RELATED: Denver vote agrees to decriminalize marijuana Simon Stevens argues that medical cannabis could pave the way for the drug to be legalized for recreational use – as has happened in parts of the US and Canada. Since […] The post British medical chief: ‘We’r […]
* Should Israel's Pro-Gay Agenda Offend Evangelicals? Israel prides itself (pun intended) on its pro-gay attitudes in an attempt to show the world that the Jewish State is an open, democratic and accommodating society.* Henry Kissinger assesses Trump's 'Deal of the Century' for Mideast, praises Israeli PM Famed former Secretary of State H […]
* Russia Disinformation Remains Active It's entirely appropriate that, as Vladimir Bukovsky's Judgment in Moscow is finally published in English, I am again attacked in the Russian press for "masterminding" a big war between the United States and Iran.* Risk of nuclear war is highest since WW2, perhaps it is time to start paying attention […]
* China Rolls Out 'Viral' Trade War Song with Anti-American Lyrics China's latest effort to rally the public for a protracted trade war with the United States is a "viral" song spread by the authoritarian government on social media, titled simply "Trade War."* Israel, European Jewry watching carefully as EU votes for New Pa […]
* Virginia Lawmaker Connected to Anti-Semitic Groups A member of the Virginia legislature and former volunteer for Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) is connected to multiple anti-Semitic organizations and is the son of a Hamas fundraiser.* Why the left mocks the Bible At PragerU, we have released about 400 videos on virtually every subject outside of the natura […]
* Palestinians reject US economic peace summit in Bahrain, say they won't attend Senior officials say Palestinians were not consulted about 'workshop' in Manama; bid will fail without political solution.* Iran claims to have quadrupled uranium enrichment Iranian official says country enriching uranium at a greatly accelerated rate, no longer a […]
* A U.S.-Iran confrontation will inevitably include Israel Analysis: There are four likely scenarios in which the Jewish state will find itself under attack by Tehran and/or its proxies, and Israeli defense establishment is not taking the threat lightly.* In a war with US, Iran could have these proxies fighting by its side Lebanon’s Hezbollah and Islamic Jih […]
* Is the United States heading for war with Iran? There are two competing narratives. The first, which is favoured by US President Donald Trump's administration, is that Iran is up to no good.* Allies split with US over Iranian threat as war worries mount British general tells reporters that coalition forces have not detected any issues with Iran-backed […]
* Iranian firewall set for US cyberattack - payback for Tehran's strikes on Gulf oil The successful testing of a firewall for protecting Iran's "industrial facilities" against cyberattack was suddenly revealed by Iran's Telecommunications Minister Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi on Thursday, May 16.* The Iranian Government's 40 Yea […]
* Jews will be barred from Temple Mount on Jerusalem Day The site is closed every year on the last days of Ramadan, which this year falls out at the same time as Jerusalem Day, which is on June 1.* The man responsible for the Nakba Peace can come when Palestinians recognize their responsibility for the Nakba brought upon them by the hardline approach of Nazi […]
* US does not seek war with Iran, says Mike Pompeo US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said the United States does not seek a war with Iran, amid rapidly growing tensions between the two countries.* Friedman: US Embassy in Jerusalem is Ancient City's 'Newest Shrine'Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US Ambassador in Israel David Friedman […]